ICICI Bank NRI Banking
ICICI Bank NRI Banking offers customized banking solutions to suit your requirements.
Products & Services offering in South Africa:
- Facilitating opening of NRE/NRO accounts
- Assisting on conversion of existing ICICI resident account.
- Facilitating activation of dormant NRE/NRO accounts
- Facilitating updation of contact details, communication address and other personal information.
- Facilitating ZAR loan against NRE/FCNR/ZAR deposit.
- Other NRI banking services
For more information:
Phone: +27 (0)11 676 7800
Visit us at: ICICI Bank Ltd. South Africa Branch
3rd Floor, West Building, Sandown Mews,
88 Stella Street, Sandton, 2196
Johannesburg, South Africa
“An Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa”
Click on the below link for more details:
ICICI Bank Ltd. South Africa Branch, located at 3rd Floor, West Building, Sandown Mews, 88 Stella Street, Sandton, 2196 Johannesburg, South Africa, is an ‘’Authorised Financial Services Provider with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, under FSP license 23193” and is licensed and regulated as a fully-fledged bank by South Africa Reserve Bank (“SARB”). Please note that the FSCA and SARB does not take any responsibility for the financial soundness of the products listed on the website, nor for the correctness of any statements made or expressed in relation thereto. In case of any doubt regarding the suitability of the products and any inherent risks involved for specific individual circumstances, please contact your own financial advisor. ICICI Bank NRI Services offers customised banking solutions to suit your requirements.